On 3/28/06, Franjo Stipanovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please, tell me, what do you guys (& girls?) think it's the best do to and
> I'm I wrong?
>
> - better not to re-invent things and use existing open-source protocol
> - use jabber protocol and (jabber) server application as a server
> - look at (jabber) client application and implement mentioned features in my
> application

Yes, you should use Jabber, yes there are a ton of options for client
side libraries if you want to build your own client, yes there are a
ton of existing clients that you can use out of the box, yes there are
client developers that will take money to customise their client to
your needs.

--
- Norman Rasmussen
 - Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]