True, so we need to remind client developers that it's significant in
the html node too, and that it's the job of the _receiving_ client to
ensure that the whitespace is preserved (not the sending client)

By making it a receiving job, we keep the bandwidth down :-)

On 1/4/07, Peter Saint-Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Whitespace is significant in the <body/> element, no?

--
- Norman Rasmussen
- Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]