Hi Sergei!

Sergei Golovan schrieb:
> I didn't see any XMPP client, which requires to enter node and server
> separately in send message dialogs (I did see clients which asks for
> chatroom names).

In address fields you will only enter escaped JIDs.

But you could for example use a Jabber service (e.g. an SMTP transport)
where you send an e-mail address to and you get back the mapped e-mail
address as an escaped JID. This is what to old jabber:iq:gateway
protocol did and what can now be done with data forms.

Matthias

--
Matthias Wimmer      Fon +49-700 77 00 77 70
Züricher Str. 243    Fax +49-89 95 89 91 56