I know this is OT, but what are your experiences with IPv6? I have been itching
to actively use IPv6 resources for a while, but I am just not there yet: any
motivations to bump up my efforts (as a developer/end user)?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geof
Sent: 16 April 2008 03:59 PM
To: Jabber/XMPP software development list
Subject: Re: [jdev] IPv6 readyness?

Chris Mullins at Microsoft is a good resource on this topic, and also if
anybody runs into any specific issues or IPv6 questions, please be sure to let
me know.

I am chair of the California IPv6 Task Force and am a leader with the global
IPv6 Forum.  FYI, there is an "IPv6 Ready" program and if anybody is interested
they can visit www.IPv6Forum.com<http://www.IPv6Forum.com> and learn more about
it.

Geof Lambert | 916.225.6769

Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/GeofLambert<http://www.linkedin.com/in/GeofLambert>

WorldBridge Partners
Digital Native Studios
IPv6 Forum
Rotary Club of Sacramento
On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 6:33 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Am Mi, 16.04.2008, 14:49, schrieb Paul van Tilburg:
> Our Jabber server (jabberd14 code base) has been running on our IPv6
network for over 4 years without any problems.
Same here, jabberd14 server is still running since 2004 in a ipv4/ipv6
environment without any problems.

Cheers
/m

 mail/jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        PGP key available