Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Martin Zaun, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Moving forward with JDO maintenance release. Some progress has been made on updating the specification. Tracking on the wiki page http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/CurrentDevelopment

Focus now on the changes that need updated interfaces so we can give JPOX advance notice of the change. Looking in particular at the Query Chapter 14 and BNF.

2. Updates to license information. Michael has taken ownership of the JIRA issue http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-441

3. Other issues

The TCK still depends on fscontext and providerutil which must be downloaded by the user. It would be nice if they were available to maven directly. AI Michelle ask Bill Shannon if this might be possible.

What about JDK6? We can see if there are any issues with the release. Don't expect any issues. Even our exposure to JDBC is minimal.

We plan to meet next week, December 22, and skip the following week, December 29.

Action Items from weeks past:

[Oct 27 2006] AI: Matthew add comment to JDO-403 regarding split between JDO and ORM annotations..

[Sep 1 2006] AI Craig check into default handling to accommodate different defaults for annotations (?) based on context. In progress.

[Aug 11 2006] AI Craig propose some semantics for behavior if user tries to add to a list where the ordering element is incorrect.

[Jul 14 2006] AI: Erik document 220 annotations that don't have a corresponding JDO concept.

[Jun 23 2006] AI Martin look at what Hibernate and TopLink support for Enum types. In progress.

[Apr 14 2006] AI Craig: update the roadmap for JDO. In progress.

[Nov 4 2005] AI Martin: Update Martin's wiki with discusion of JDK 1.5 issues. In progress

[Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles on TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo. AI: Craig write a ServerSide article.

-- Michelle

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!