Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, December 22 at 9 am PST to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

1. Moving forward with  JDO maintenance release

2. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:

[Dec 15 2006] AI Michelle ask Bill Shannon if fscontext and providerutil will be available for automatic download from maven

[Oct 27 2006] AI: Matthew add comment to JDO-403 regarding split between JDO and ORM annotations..

[Sep 1 2006] AI Craig check into default handling to accommodate different defaults for annotations (?) based on context. In progress.

[Aug 11 2006] AI Craig propose some semantics for behavior if user tries to add to a list where the ordering element is incorrect.

[Jul 14 2006] AI: Erik document 220 annotations that don't have a corresponding JDO concept.

[Jun 23 2006] AI Martin look at what Hibernate and TopLink support for Enum types. In progress.

[Apr 14 2006] AI Craig: update the roadmap for JDO. In progress.

[Nov 4 2005] AI Martin: Update Martin's wiki with discusion of JDK 1.5 issues. In progress

[Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles on TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo. AI: Craig write a ServerSide article.

-- Michelle