Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, January 19 at 9 am PST to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

1. Maven repo issues

2. State Transitions spec changes - Comments?

3. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:

[Oct 27 2006] AI: Matthew add comment to JDO-403 regarding split between JDO and ORM annotations..

[Sep 1 2006] AI Craig check into default handling to accommodate different defaults for annotations (?) based on context. In progress.

One idea is to use Strings for properties instead of boolean or int. This allows "default" to be a valid value, but requires a bit more work in the annotation handler and doesn't provide for compile-time checking of the values.

[Aug 11 2006] AI Craig propose some semantics for behavior if user tries to add to a list where the ordering element is incorrect.

[Jul 14 2006] AI: Erik document 220 annotations that don't have a corresponding JDO concept.

[Jun 23 2006] AI Martin look at what Hibernate and TopLink support for Enum types. In progress.

[Apr 14 2006] AI Craig: update the roadmap for JDO. In progress.

[Nov 4 2005] AI Martin: Update Martin's wiki with discusion of JDK 1.5 issues. In progress

[Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles on TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo. AI: Craig write a ServerSide article.

-- Michelle