Thanks for linking to the Jira Issue I created a few days ago.  This
traffic should raise some attention.  It's an annoying problem for us that
puts our build validity at risk.  The Maven-Jenkins integration is a great
feature for us.

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-15367

Kohsuke Kawaguchi is now assigned (by himself).  It might help for you to
add comments to the Jira with any details you've noticed.