Can I please host a new teamconcert-plugin on jenkins-ci.org?  My github ID
is scowan.

The plugin will be for Rational Team Concert souce control and build
integration.  It will do everything that the current
https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jenkinsci/job/rtc-plugin/ does and
more.  As Nick Edgar posted in an earlier topic,

"Also, we do realize that there's an existing Jenkins plugin for RTC,
written by Deluan Quintao.  Deluan says he has moved on to other work, and
is not actively maintaining the plugin.  Our current state of
implementation is roughly equivalent to his, but works directly against the
RTC client libraries, whereas his invokes the RTC SCM CLI, which has a
significant startup cost.  We also have some other concerns about the
scalability of the current plugin, and how it processes change sets.  Over
the next few months, we'll be adding more features to more tightly
integrate with RTC, e.g. at the level of RTC Builds, not just SCM.  Our
intent is to provide an "official" IBM Rational RTC plugin, which we will
continue to develop and support, in addition to accepting contributions
from the Jenkins community."

Thanks in advance,
Scott