Created an empty https://github.com/jenkinsci/teamconcert-plugin and you should have the commit access now.

My sincere apologies for the delay, and welcome aboard!

On 03/08/2013 06:22 AM, Scott Cowan wrote:
Ping.  Is there anything I can do to speed this along?

Scott :-)

On Thursday, March 7, 2013 4:10:31 AM UTC-5, Scott Cowan wrote:

    Can I please host a new teamconcert-plugin on jenkins-ci.org
    <http://jenkins-ci.org>?  My github ID is scowan.

    The plugin will be for Rational Team Concert souce control and build
    integration.  It will do everything that the current
    https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jenkinsci/job/rtc-plugin/
    <https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jenkinsci/job/rtc-plugin/> does
    and more.  As Nick Edgar posted in an earlier topic,

    "Also, we do realize that there's an existing Jenkins plugin for
    RTC, written by Deluan Quintao.  Deluan says he has moved on to
    other work, and is not actively maintaining the plugin.  Our current
    state of implementation is roughly equivalent to his, but works
    directly against the RTC client libraries, whereas his invokes the
    RTC SCM CLI, which has a significant startup cost.  We also have
    some other concerns about the scalability of the current plugin, and
    how it processes change sets.  Over the next few months, we'll be
    adding more features to more tightly integrate with RTC, e.g. at the
    level of RTC Builds, not just SCM.  Our intent is to provide an
    "official" IBM Rational RTC plugin, which we will continue to
    develop and support, in addition to accepting contributions from the
    Jenkins community."

    Thanks in advance,
    Scott

Kohsuke Kawaguchi | CloudBees, Inc. | http://cloudbees.com/
Try Nectar, our professional version of Jenkins