Thanks Kohsuke for your feedback,

I have a list of benefits that I am sharing and reviewing with the Gerrit
community: once that will be completed I would be happy to set-up a shared
Webinar with the Jenkins and Gerrit community to showcase what Gerrit can do
integrated with Jenkins to provide benefits to the project's development.

I would like to anticipate my own "golden rule" for every OpenSource (or not)
projects: dog-fooding !
As most of the users / companies using Gerrit *do integrate* their process with
Jenkins, it was kind of natural for me to think about how the Jenkins
development community itself can benefit from the same workflow :-)

Once the feedback collection from the Gerrit community will be completed, I
will come back with a candidate date / time for a shared webinar between the
Gerrit and Jenkins communities together to showcase how the integration works !

Kind Regards.

Luca.