On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 3:49 AM, Sandell, Robert
<robert.sand...@sonymobile.com> wrote:
> KK challenged me at FOSDEM to prototype a way to store projects and builds in
> something like Mongo since XStream has JSON support.

So KK are you backing away from your decision to go with SQL in
db-plugin? We need to have some strategic decision about how build
records will be stored in the future.

(The current one-XML-file-per-build scheme is the source of many
serious performance problems with Jenkins. Lazy loading did not really
help, because many legitimate queries require historical information,
and now instead of doing all the I/O work once during startup we are
reloading builds again and again from HTTP service threads.)