Yeah, wow - this is amazing stuff. I'd really love to see the
DbBackedProject/Build stuff available outside of the .ci.yml stuff -
I'm currently accumulating masses of information on builds using
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Build+Failure+Analyzer to
gather a ton of information on every build (not just failing ones now)
for metrics analysis, but being able to store the whole thing in Mongo
would be a dream. I know that hurts Kohsuke's love for XML, but yeah.
=)

A.