Summary from the previous Project meeting (thanks to Daniel Beck for the
notification).

   1. *JIRA components* (jglick

<http://meetings.jenkins-ci.org/jenkins/2014/jenkins.2014-07-23-18.02.log.html#l-59>,

   18:18:39)
      1.

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/2014+JIRA+Components+Refactoring
      (danielbeck

<http://meetings.jenkins-ci.org/jenkins/2014/jenkins.2014-07-23-18.02.log.html#l-62>,

      18:19:33)
      2. *ACTION*: oleg-nenashev to report on status of JIRA component
      change (jglick

<http://meetings.jenkins-ci.org/jenkins/2014/jenkins.2014-07-23-18.02.log.html#l-72>,

      18:22:31)
      3. *ACTION*: kohsuke to implement JIRA component change (jglick

<http://meetings.jenkins-ci.org/jenkins/2014/jenkins.2014-07-23-18.02.log.html#l-73>,

      18:22:39)
      4. *AGREED*: want unsorted component empty, but maybe need a more
      descriptive name (jglick

<http://meetings.jenkins-ci.org/jenkins/2014/jenkins.2014-07-23-18.02.log.html#l-99>,

      18:27:51)

   2. *JIRA components* (jglick

<http://meetings.jenkins-ci.org/jenkins/2014/jenkins.2014-07-23-18.02.log.html#l-106>,

   18:29:07)
      1. *ACTION*: oleg-nenashev to document intended usage of unsorted (
      jglick

<http://meetings.jenkins-ci.org/jenkins/2014/jenkins.2014-07-23-18.02.log.html#l-113>,

      18:31:13)

I'll try to send a summary on my actions in advance.

BR, Oleg Nenashev