On 30 September 2015 at 17:51, Victor Martinez <
victormartinezru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder whether we could somehow provide certain type of wizards. Let's
> say if you are using an enterprise version of Jenkins you might require the
> below recommend and secured plugins, if you use Jenkins for php then you
> might require another recommend list of plugins, and so on.
>
> An an example, eclipse already provide those default installations based
> on those needs:
> - https://eclipse.org/ide/
>
> Then that wizard installation might be more flexible and provide different
> solutions for different organizations.
>
> What do you think? Is it something feasible from the implementation point
> of view?
>
> Cheers

Hi Victor.

We did debate creating such as wizard on the other thread but came to the
conclusion that it would be too difficult to get agreement on it. So, we
just decided to go for the easier option as a v1, see how that goes and
then decide how it might evolve.

T.