What constitutes admission into this special class of "curated" plugins? There
will be so many requests of, "I would prefer if my plugin, or a plugin that I
love, be in this special list," so knowing how to make the grade, or having a
process/committee, will help manage the chaos somewhat.
 -- Larry Bordowitz

     On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 12:32 PM, Daniel Beck <m...@beckweb.net>