Totally agree, even though it's one of the "anti" patterns, but there are a
bunch of different reason why people use the master as a build slave. You
could somehow easily manipulate it in certain ways, no just removing files
randomly  but IMO if you are thinking about an utopian scenario, then those
recommended plugins might solve those cases. On the other hand, since they
are a bunch of different organisations with different requirements, some of
them are more related to automate with the freedom of no using any security
layouts as we probably do in our Jenkins community, trusting people. others
are more based on security and blocking any changes if they are not part of
any CAB.

Therefore, IMO those categories and recommended plugin as long as they are
not part of any Commercial version shouldn't be blocked by those 3
"filters", don't you think? I mean, if I was Company who provides a Jenkins
enterprise version I shouldn't allow any unsecured plugins for bare things
even though it's also based on OSS, but as long as this is an open source
version it shouldn't restrict those plugins at all.

Again, I strongly believe this wizard is a great idea but this approach
prunes too much plugins.

Thanks