Hi,

My name is Pham Vu Tuan. I am currently studying my final year in Computer
Science at Nanyang Technological University from Singapore. I am going to
graduate in May and looking to do some coding activities to get busy this
summer. I have some experiences as a back-end developer through my
interships before. My familiar programming languages are Java, Python and
Go.

I am familiar with Jenkins as a CI server in my work, I hope I can
contribute some to Jenkins. Currenty, I am quite interested in project
"Jenkins Remoting over Message Bus/Queue" and want to understand more about
the project. I think I can learn some interesting things by doing this
project. I am a user of RabbitMQ in my recent company, so I have a basic
knowledge about this queue messaging technology. Currently, I haven't had
any idea/proposal yet, hope it will come along the way with the support of
our Jenkins community.

I can be found on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/phamvutuan/ and
Github: https://github.com/pvtuan10.

I am looking forward to having some contributions to Jenkins community.

Regards,
Pham Vu Tuan