Hi Andrei,

Just FYI, Mar 27 16:00 PM UTC is a deadline for proposals.
If you are still interested in the project, please make sure to submit your
final proposal by this time.

We will also have the last Q&A office hours
<https://jenkins.io/projects/gsoc/#office-hours> today at 18:00PM UTC. Feel
free to join if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev