I started and got the basic function and configuration working.

How are moves and renames handled? E.g. if a admin moves a job to a folder?
How does the ArtifactManager handle this?
I was thinking of saving the redirected artifact build dir in the build.xml
in order to be able to keep the artifacts working in case of a move.
The alternative is to move the artifacts so they match the new build dir
structure in the alternative location, but I don't know where I would do
this...
I found StashAwareArtifactManager.copyAllArtifactsAndStashes() from the
s3-plugn implementation, but this implies handling stashes also which is
not in the scope for my ArtifactManager.
Is there a correct way of handling artifacts when jobs are moved?

/S