On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 3:52 PM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would vote for getting more reviews from the Jenkins Security Team members
> before it gets merged.

Oh agreed!

> I am -0.5 regarding expediting this pull request.

Neither needs to be expedited indeed. I would just not want to be
waiting weeks here (unless of course a concrete problem comes up that
forces more work).

> XStream also includes a security risk due to class deserialization.

Yes this aspect needs to be considered during review. (Existing tests
in that area pass, and the change _should_ not be modifying JEP-200
behavior.)

> We are already upgrading Winstone and changing tabs to divs in 2.264

And there is a jQuery change coming? (#4929)