I like the planning idea, I think updating the minimum in Feb 2021 for
weeklies and hence June for LTS is a bit too aggressive.

I think we should *at least* target the LTS _after_ June.

And in the meantime keep communicating on this timeline like we had done
for Java 8.
Blogs. Tweet encouraging to update to Java 11, etc. Messages on the users
ML...