On 2012-04-11 20:14, Thomas Sondergaard wrote:
2. How do you handle the situation, where there is more than one branch
undergoing development, ie I may have commits that should be merged to a
stable branch and other commits that should be pushed to the
master/unstable branch. In both cases I would like jenkins to pre-build
before pushing upstream.

After getting the basic setup to work I tried changing "Branches to build" to release4/*, believing that it would then only pick up branches like

release4/bug1004
release4/bug1005

and leave other branches alone, but this doesn't seem to work.

Just when I thought, I could answer my own question :-/

Thomas