Hi

I have an annoying problem, I would be happy to get ideas about how to
solve it.

I have an SVN repository, let's say http://myserver/myrepo

For my job, I check out the source from this repo: http://myserver/myrepo/trunk

Let's say, that between two builds two revisions has been created in
the repository x and x+1. The first is a result of a change in
http://myserver/myrepo/trunk, the second is the results of change in
http://myserver/myrepo/branches.

What will happen after the new build is that the build page will show
the last changed revision under the checkout URL (in this case
http://myserver/myrepo/trunk) which is "x", and the build log will
show "At revision x+1" and the environment variable SVN_REVISION which
I'm using in the version string of the target build is also set to "x
+1".

This is confusing. Do you have an idea how to have the checkout
revision to appear on the build page?

Thanks a lot
PMon