thx for the hint,

i think i found the problem maker - it's the plugin "ci game". i installed
it some month ago and disabled it short after. now i deleted the plugin
(ci-game folder and files from plugin folder) but the problem persists:
many exceptions in tomcats stderr.log (700kb+ right after start of tomcat!)
like that:

com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException:
hudson.plugins.cigame.GamePublisher : hudson.plugins.cigame.GamePublisher

do you hav any idea how to solve this?