For the visualisation, you could always try Mike Bostock's excellent D3.js...

Chris

On 28/09/2012 18:25, Stefan Wolf wrote:
Hi,

since I am the maintainer and creater of the plugin, I would not say
that it is not maintained anymore. I hopefully will find some time soon
to restructure the code in a way to make it better extensible. I also
was looking for a possibility to layout the graph without resorting to
graphviz, but I was not able to find a solution in java or javascript.
If you know a good library which provides a similar functionality as
graphviz, then please tell me.

Regards,
Stefan