Hi Chris,

Depending on how you upgraded you can go to
{jenkinsurl}/pluginManager/installed and look at the previously installed
version.

Then if you look on disk in jenkinshome/data/plugins and take a look at the
imestamps on the hpi/jpi files that will tell you when the plugins where
installed.

You can then correlate this info to see what you upgraded, and what its
previous version was.

The > 100% cpu is that each core counts as 100% so if all cores are
spinning on a  core system the maximum will be 800%

/James