I don't know if you already to record those loggers (search for jenkins +
logging).

Then you can check that LDAP plugin, search for its scm and validate whether it
does have any loggers if so you can easily configure to listen & debug that
plugin.

I hope it helps. Sorry if I didn't put any URL but unfortunately I'm with
mobile and chrome doesn't let me copy&paste ^^

Cheers