Hi Björn Pedersen,

Wouldn't that be a huge waste of disk I/O just to run a small script and
output some data. I would rather not copy over 6Go of project data (without
the SCM, with SCM this copy will be a huge waste and burn hard drive for
nothing).

I do it into another project only to have separated build result for each
part:

   - compiling
   - Qml script inspection
   - Doxygen generation
   - UnitTest
   - Smoke test
   - Benchmark tests

They are cumulative for the same workspace but they have their own results
(I would like avoid 6 copy for nothing). I allow only starting the
Compiling one, the rest of them are launch after. The Compiling is lock
down until the rest complete to avoid that volatile problem. I currently
only have a single build machine (so master/slave is not an issue yet but
will one day I guess.

Maybe I do it wrong, but that give us a good idea of what is wrong and
failing the Qml inspection is not as vital as a compilation failure, so a
warning into Qml inspection or Doxygen generation is not as bad as warning
into compiling.

Jerome