Hi again,
I'm trying that pipeline plugin (did not touched it yet) just to give
myself an idea of what it look like. I'm facing a weird display problem I
guess, because the example and walkthrough are talking about Script
textArea, but I don't see any into my config web page??? See what I see
below. I checked the page code, the textArea is inside the div
workflow-editor-wrapper with style display: none; Is that a known bug with
Jenkins 2.8? Even after save the project pipeline and configure it again
make this behavior, so I need to go edit the html CSS property manually to
see the script zone.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CmF0boi-4kM/V4PVAVD11II/AAAAAAAAACw/iJ3WUTAcGzw9VGgUs4lBjnfFif2cJKcKgCLcB/s1600/Capture.JPG>