Another question:

In trying to run my reconstructed version of  Ralph Groves RIH, I get the
following error when I try to run it. since Ralph used Jess 4.0 I am
assuming that maybe the syntax he used has changed. If not maybe I have my
classes in the wrong place (not so likely as they are in same directory as
servlet).

Here is the error message:

*********************************

ReteControl: error in reset / run: Jess reported an error in routine new
        while executing (new PARIHQueryPanel "Q: What type of legs does the
anim
al have?" 3 (create$ "no legs" "sna27.jpg" "(family snake)" "equal size"
"eqleg.
jpg" "(attr animal-has equal-size-legs)" "unequal size" "frg17.jpg" "(family
fro
g)") (fetch "ReteControl"))
        while executing defrule MAIN::first-query.
  Message: Class not found.

*********************************

The rule is written:

(defrule first-query
  (initial-fact)
=>
  (new PARIHQueryPanel "Q: What type of legs does the animal have?" 3
    (create$
      "no legs"      "sna27.jpg" "(family snake)"
      "equal size"   "eqleg.jpg" "(attr animal-has equal-size-legs)"
      "unequal size" "frg17.jpg" "(family frog)"
    )
    (fetch "ReteControl")
  )
)