For those of you having trouble with the Java CLASSPATH being set properly
and/or typing long names and making silly mistakes, there is a free tool at

http://home.attbi.com/~raygao/coffeecup/instruction.html

That might help with this.  A lot of the guys in the JavaMUG here is DFW area
really like it.  Enjoy.
--
SDG
jco