Hi,
Thanks for the advice, I took the code and compile it
in JessTab in Protigi, and fix error from there. This
is the Java code which can be compiled.

Well, I am a beginner into Jess, as well as rule based
programming. I wish that I have more time to study
(which I should) more fundamental stuffs.

Thanks again for the pointers.

        r.executeCommand("(do-backward-chaining adv-type)");
            r.executeCommand("(assert (adv-attr
target-audience-demographically))");
            r.executeCommand("(assert (adv-attr
marketing-budget-less-than-RM5K))");