Hi,

I have made significant progress in my task, thanks
for the help, I really appreciate it.

I might not have the most efficient coding, but things
are working as expected now.

One might come up with the answer I asked, but I think
he has to read all the article carefully in JIA and
online help, just hope that this will be documented
somewhere in future. I have read those reference a lot
of times, maybe I have not got Expert System concept
well enough.

Again, tq :)

Calvin