From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mohd. Noor
Sent: maandag 19 november 2007 21:28
To: jess-users@sandia.gov
Subject: JESS: Forward and Backward chaining

Hi All
 Forward chaining is based on the supplied facts whereas backward chaining
based on the goals.
How about in the first run during the forward chaining- the rules cannot be
fired; could be due to the limited information (of resources), do I have to
infer the rules using the backward chaining after that based on the goals
approaches ( with refers to complex rules and template that not statically
defined)

cheers
mnoor

Checked by AVG Free Edition.