I think, I would use both mechanism in case of the forward chaining is
confuse due to several matching set in  my study( - let say searching for
nodes to run  Simulation  which require  Mathlab  Software). In this case, I
don't wants to fire the first matching rules instead needs to search further
for another attribute such as "which machine is free at the time?".