From: "Dwayne Savaya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

The Love that God has for humanity cannot be understood by our finite  minds.  His
love for mankind was seen on the Cross of Calvary when God's only begotten Son took
upon Himself the sins of His creation and died in their stead.  Now all who believe on
and trust the Lord Jesus Christ to save and redeem them from their sins pass from
darkness into His marvellous light.  Remember to be thankful to the Lord for saving
you and if you have
never made the decision to open your heart to Jesus Christ, I encourage you to make
that choice today to receive Him as Savior and Lord because tomorrow is promised to no
man. (1 Peter 2:9) (2 Peter 3:9-14) (James 4:13-15)

I hope you are inspired by today's message to be thankful always to the  Lord for both
creating you in His image and calling you to be His child.

THE CHOICE

He placed one scoop of clay upon another until a form lay lifeless on the ground. All
of the Garden's inhabitants paused to witness the event. Hawks hovered. Giraffes
stretched. Trees bowed. Butterflies paused on petals and watched.

"You will love me, nature," God said. "I made you that way. You will obey me,
universe. For you are destined to do so. You will reflect my glory, skies, for that is
how you were created. But this one will be like me. This one will be able to choose."

All was silent as the Creator reached into Himself and removed something yet unseen. A
seed. "It's called 'choice'. The seed of choice."

Creation stood in silence and gazed upon the lifeless form. An angel spoke, "But what
if he..."
"What if he chooses not to love?" the Creator finished. "Come, I will show you."
Unbound by today, God and the angel walked into the realm of tomorrow.
"There, see the fruit of the seed of choice, both the sweet and bitter."

The angel gasped at what he saw. Spontaneous love. Voluntary devotion.
Chosen tenderness. Never had he seen anything like these. He felt the love of the
Adams. He heard the joy of Eve and her daughters. He saw the food and marveled at the
warmth.

"Heaven has never seen such beauty, my Lord. Truly, this is your greatest creation."
"Ah, but you've only seen the sweet. Now witness the bitter."

A stench enveloped the pair. The angel turned in horror and exclaimed, "What is it?"
The Creator spoke only one word: "Selfishness." The angel stood speechless as they
passed through centuries of repugnance. Never had he seen such filth. Rotten hearts.
Ruptured promises. Forgotten loyalties. Children of the creation wandering blindly in
lonely labyrinths.
"This is the result of the choice?" the angel asked.
"Yes."
"They will forget you? They will reject you?"
"Yes."
"They will never come back?"
"Some will. Most won't."
"What will make them listen?"

The Creator walked on in time, further and further into the future, until He stood by
a tree. A tree that would be fashioned into a cradle. Even then, He could smell the
hay that would surround Him.

With another step into the future, He paused before another tree. It stood alone, a
stubborn ruler of a bald hill. The trunk was thick, the wood was strong. Stony brow of
another hill. And soon He would be mounted on it. He felt the wood rub against a back
he did not yet wear.
"Would you go down there?" the angel asked.
"I will."
"Is there no other way?"
"There isn't."
"Wouldn't it be easier to not plant the seed? Wouldn't it be easier to not give the
choice?"
"It would," the Creator spoke slowly. "But to remove the choice is to remove the love."

He looked around the hill and foresaw a scene. Three figures hung on three crosses.
Arms spread. Heads fallen forward. They moaned with the wind. Men clad in soldiers'
garb sat on the ground near the trio. They played games in the dirt and laughed. Men
clad in religion stood off to one side. They smiled. Arrogant, cocky. They had
protected God, they thought, by killing this false one. Women clad in sorrow huddled
at the foot of the hill...
Speechless. Faces tear-streaked. Eyes downward. One put her arm around another and
tried to lead her away. She wouldn't leave.

"I will stay," she said softly. "I will stay."

All heaven stood to fight. All nature rose to rescue. All eternity poised to protect.
But the Creator gave no command. "It must be done..." He said, and withdrew. But as he
stepped back in time, He heard the cry that He would someday scream: "My God, my God,
why have you forsaken me?" He wrenched at tomorrow's agony.
The angel spoke again. "It would be less painful..."

The Creator interrupted softly. "But it wouldn't be love."

They stepped into the Garden again. The Maker looked earnestly at the clay creation. A
monsoon of love swelled up within Him. God's form bent over the sculptured face and
breathed. Dust stirred on the lips of the new one. The chest rose, cracking the red
mud. The cheeks freshened. A finger moved and an eye opened.

But more incredible than the moving of flesh was the stirring of the spirit. Those who
could see the unseen gasped. Perhaps it was the wind who said it first. Perhaps what
the stars saw that moment is what has made them blink ever since. Maybe it was left to
an angel to whisper it: "It looks like...it appears so much like...it is Him!"

The angel wasn't speaking of the face, the features, or the body. He was
looking inside--at the soul. "It's eternal!" gasped another.

Within the man, God had placed a divine seed. A seed of His self. The God of might had
created, not a creature, but another creator. And the One who had chosen to love had
created one who could love in return.

Have there ever been times in your life when you doubted God's power?

Surely if He was the God who made the heavens and the earth, how could He allow my
friend to die? How could He allow millions to starve every night?
Isn't God supposed to be almighty?

Let's stop blaming God and blame ourselves. He spared not even Himself to bring about
the salvation of man. He knew that He could lose us and yet created us. The most
beautiful of all is that He gave us a choice to love Him because He first Loved us.

By Max Lucado

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Psalm 34:1-4 "I will bless the LORD at all times: His praise shall continually be in
my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and
be glad. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together. I sought the
LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."

Philippians 4:4-7 "Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your
moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in
every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made
known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your
hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Psalm 103:1-5 "Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy
name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all
thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from
destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth
thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  GOOD THINGS TO REMEMBER
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem129.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  GOD HAS A PLAN
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony169.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
Gods Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and Inspirational
stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are available as well to read the
messages that have been sent in the past.

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many
choices available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our
Prayer Forum.  All this and more available at --- http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Keluar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]