Hi,

> I think for just testing out your solution, the last option is the easiest
> and quickest to realize and test (in the end, the first might be the
> better solution or maybe even another, but for that I'll have to
> investigate this first).
>
> Using the QueryStringEncodingPortalURL is configured against Jetspeed, not
> Pluto.
> You should be able to do so in the jetspeed-spring.xml under
> WEB-INF/assembly. Lookup the NavigationalStateComponent bean definition.
> One of the constructor arguments (I think the second) defined the
> PortalURL implementation to use.

yes I found this parameter just after having sent my email.

> Just try it out. If it solves your problem we will try to define the real
> solution after that.

Changing navaigational state component strategy works like a charm. The only
thing I'm unsure is (but I will have to double check
QueryStringEncodingPortalURL) how this class handles previously existing
parameter in the URL: are they preserved ?
Anyway, maybe that we should look for a better way to circumvent the problem.

What's your opinion ?

regards

Fabrice