Fabrice Dewasmes wrote:

I can write it easily but I don't have currently the environment to test it :) I've not yet run Fusion...

I'll commit a patch later this evening.

anyway this is a good idea. I've got some time tomorrow to write and test it. I can submit something tomorrow at around 12:00. Is that OK for you ?

Fabrice

It's fixed in Jetspeed 2 CVS but you're welcome to test it out in Fusion.
You'll have to update the Fusion assembly script to use
FusionPathEncodingPortalURL instead of PathEncodingPortalURL and also move the dependencies to J2-M3-dev and build yourself the M3-dev artefact for it to work though.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://portals.apache.org/