Hi,

i try to access my webapp which is running fine with Tomcat  from jetspeed.
The class files are placed under WEB-INF/classes/de/xx/yy Their package
declaration is de.xx.yy
but i get a class not found exception if i try to access the class files.
>From the archives I got a hint to put the class files in WEB-INF/classes.
Then the class files are found but i get
the following exception.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mainServlet (wrong name: xx/yy/mainServlet)

which tells me that my package declaration is wrong. So where do I have to
put my class files?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Best regards.

Marcus