Hi
Can anyone tried to enable the jetspeed site from J2ME phone?
Well, I was thinking there can be two options avialable.

One, get the XML document from wml templates, and get it parse at device
level.
Second, prepare from scratch the separate contents for HTTP request of J2ME
phones.

For option one, problem may come, if I use to fetch wml templates then do I
need to set content type to WML? I don't think J2ME phone (MIDP 1.0.3)
supports content type more than text/HTML!!
How should I overcome this problem?

And for second option, there could be a problem for Jetspeed engine to
distinguish the HTTP request coming from browser or from mobile device?

Any idea how to enhance this feature and come over this problem?
I shall be highly obliged for your kind advice.
Regards
Deep