Hi Erzhuan,

you read my posting about the improved JSP portlet, didn't you?

So you retrieved my code, didn't you? This code for a portlet using JSP is
capable to display the portlet's content using a JavaServer page.
Additionally it is also able to react on action events. I implemented it in
the way the Velocity portlets work.

So if your URL includes ?action=doSomething and you specified an action
inside of the portlet-entry the method doSomething() of the action object
should be executed. The action object is tied to the portlet entry like
that:
    <parameter name="action" value="portlets.MyAction"/>

Like that the class name for the action object is this one:
    org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.portlets.MyAction

There is another thing:
I think you cannot directly access the portlet through its JSP page. So
don't insert a link like:
    http://localhost/jetspeed/hello.jsp?action=doSomething

The link should be generated by the class PortletTemplateLink. In the
current version of Jetspeed this class is deprecated. But I don't know
anything about the new stuff.

hope that helps.

don't hesitate to contact me in case of further questions

Matt