From: Steen Bjerre Andersen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 3:06 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: RE: Redirecting in jsp

Ok here it is. I commented out all redirects, but one. I've also tried
<jsp:forward...> instead of redirect.

When I use action="" in the form, the form is submitted to soeg.jsp itself.
I can request the input fields and print them with out.println. When I use
action="<jetspeed:link template="soeg.jsp" />"> I have no idea as to where
the form is submitted, I get a blank page, with the jetspeed top and side
bars. I get the IllegalState exception no matter what the action is set to
in the form.

soeg.jsp is placed in WEB-INF/templates/jsp/portlets/html/

I'm running Jetspeed 1.4b1 under Tomcat 4.0.

Regards
-Steen