Thats good to hear, since the users are all generating with Torque now, and
there must be a migration path.

> >> App. Is it possible to integrate this Application with Jetspeed? Is
> >> there any documentaion that I am overseeing?
>
> >Jetspeed is a Turbine application.
> >Not really sure what you want to do.
> >If you have velocity templates and actions, they should port easily to
> the Velocity portlet. Likewise for JSP templates, porting to the
> JSPPortlet. Or you >can just leave your application as is, and proxy it
> via an IFramePortlet or WebPagePortlet.
>
> Would that be create a new pane with the Turbine App as a name once
> Clicked on use the WebPagePortlet as a Container (Proxy)? This sounds
> exactly like the solution I was looking for.

When you say pane, are you speaking of a Jetspeed PSML pane?
I was simply suggesting that they were portlets.
Of course you can layout your pane to have one portlet per pane.
Lots of possiblities...

David