Hello Yael,

As I understand your problem, the followinf info maybe helps…

You want to have at least two parts in the page:
1.      Left part (xml portlet), this is a menu. (A portlet)
2.      Right part as a big window in which the content is shown (B portlet)
In the A portlet you use the XML = menu structure + XSL that transforms it to menu's
html.
The problem (as I understand you) is how to manipulate content from A to B.

You can look for the answer in the List.

And I have some idea. In the A portlet you might have some links like
It sends "page=price" command to B portlet and you can analyse
this info in the BAction.java class. In the action you can
set template by

VelocityPortletAction#setTemplate(rundata,template)

method for example.

Or you can use JSP template and include command as well.

Hope it helps

Andrey Almirov

ym> First, Thank you for answering me.

ym> My problem is that I want to have a XML portlet on the left, which is the
ym> menu, and we can go on differents portlets which are opened on the right.

ym> Can you help me ?

ym> Thank you by adavance.

ym> Yaël