Hi Shah,

no problem, my be you can send me this appilication, it should help a
little bit.

thank you.

mfg Matthias

            "Shah Amit"                   To:
jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org                                        .

            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       cc:   (bcc: Matthias Koch/ENTORY/GDB)

            m>                            Subject:    RE: searching a Spring
Portlet example [Deutsche Boerse
                                     Systems:Virus checked]

            16.03.2005 15:28

            Please respond to

            "Jetspeed Users List"

Hi all,

I am so sorry for the confusion. When I said I have application, I only use

spring IOC feature. I dont use the spring web layer. I use struts framework

and the struts-bridge that ships with jetspeed.

Thanks,
Amit