Sven Richter wrote:

He also mentioned that I have to update the path to include the jetspeed 1.5 jar. But I don't know how. I tried several things, but I know always get the error message, that the file NULL/.../TurbineResources.properties was not found. Maven is looking in the wrong directory (in NULL). Could you (or somebody else) send me an example of this file and/or $HOME/build.properties, so that I can figure out how?

Didn't you say that you created your project with the Jetspeed Plugin?
If so, then it appears that you will need to copy your ./src/webapp directory to ./webapp, and you will need a TurbineResources.properties file located in ./webapp/WEB-INF/conf/TurbineResources.properties

-- David Sean Taylor Bluesunrise Software [EMAIL PROTECTED] [office] +01 707 773-4646 [mobile] +01 707 529 9194