Hello,

I think I'm slowly getting there. At least I don't get any error message anymore. It says now:

[MyPortal]# maven import
 __  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~

build:start:

import:
    [java] ***** PSML Importer *****

But that's all it does. It stucks there. I waited for about 30 minutes, but nothing is happening. I also looked with an Database-Tool: it doesn't add any entries to the tables.
It seems as if the ImporterService doesn't know what to add.

Thank you very much,
Sven.