Hi

I looked in the "How to write a Portlet" docs and I am able to do that.

I am evaluating Jetspeed to produce a production portal.  I looked in
the Developers Guide to try and find out how to make my own screens, but

I am having difficulty understanding the information.  What I
understand, in the DG it says you should create classes to create the
screens and use the screen object classes.  I read on the archive that
someone said you should rather use JSP to create the screens, because
the screen objects are too slow.

Is there a tutorial out there that I can go through?  Can someone send
me a portal they created with the code?
Is there some other place I can search for these answers?

This is what I want to do:
Create a log in screen like the Jetspeed screen
After log in produce a screen with frames and my own content and the
portlets.

Kobus