On Friday 17 January 2003 09:18, Francesc Guasch wrote:

> It was easier than I thought, sorry for being so late.
> I attach the output.
>
> hope this helps.

I could have sworn I responded sooner, but I can't find my email, so I
must have lost it before I sent it.

Anyway, from your earlier report, I noticed this:

Jan 13 09:01:53 barraxova kernel: attempt to access beyond end of device
Jan 13 09:01:53 barraxova kernel: 16:01: rw=0, want=29848108,
limit=29398918

This, as well as the output from xpeek (jfs_debugfs), indicates that JFS
believes the journal to be past the end of the device.  Since the
location of the journal is typically not changed (unless you resize the
partition), I suspect that something changed in the ide geometry.  I
have no clue what may have caused this.

--
David Kleikamp
IBM Linux Technology Center